It fell in price by $150
Have users been paying attention to smartphones that came out over a year ago? Not? But in vain, after all, serious discounts have already been sent to similar models. And the point is not in failed models, but in the modernization of freshly released devices. For example, Xiaomi, which a year and a half ago was one of the most powerful smartphones of the company, is now getting cheaper by a significant amount. Moreover, inside such gadgets there is excellent hardware that can support most applications and games in the next 3-4 years. Myth? Reality when it comes to the Chinese.
So, the most powerful Xiaomi on Snapdragon 855 and with 8/128 GB fell in price by $150:
Xiaomi Black Shark 2
The appearance of the smartphone from the very beginning evokes the feeling of something powerful. But we know: it really is. These lines on the case are unusual for ordinary gadgets. Here, the luminous “S” icon either indicates that it is “Super”, or something else.
It should be noted the main dual camera. Looking ahead, I want to say: it bypasses some flagships more expensive than Black Shark 2 itself.
In front we have a frameless screen, but it is frameless with a stretch. In any case, the image on it is of high quality.
- CPU. Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 is known to almost every user. In fact, this is one of the most powerful processors for Android smartphones. And this means that for the chipset for the next couple of years there will be no barriers from the word at all. Recent demanding games? You are welcome! About ordinary applications is not even worth mentioning.
- Screen. 6.39 “with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels. This resolution will be more than enough for comfortable use. This is the flagship screen, there should be no complaints at all. There is enough brightness with a margin, and the quality is high.
- RAM. The amount of RAM far exceeds many flagships: as much as 8 GB. In fact, this is enough for absolutely all applications and games created today. Accordingly, the system will work without brakes.
- Built-in memory. The amount of internal memory here is more or less standard: 128 GB. Two times higher than some flagships, but two times smaller than some smartphones that are cheaper than Black Shark 2. For the full use of the gadget, this is enough for sure.
- Camera. The main dual camera shows very good results: 48 megapixels + 12 megapixels. This is enough to compare with most of the flagships of 2019. By the way, the front 20 MP is also not inferior to many gadgets for a couple of thousand more.
- NFC It is very strange that a contactless payment function was not installed in such a capable smartphone. Without an NFC chip, it’s somehow unusual.
- Battery. It would seem that for such a powerful gadget it is not permissible to have 4000 mAh on board! In principle, we can agree with this: with games and serious applications, the battery noticeably goes to zero. Saves the whole situation by fast charging at 27 watts, which in half an hour will charge the gadget more than 50%.
Summary and cost of smartphone
Xiaomi Black Shark 2 is noticeably better than its older brother. Xiaomi corrected all the jambs (for example, a processor heating up to an impossible) by introducing a second-generation gadget. Of course, the absence of an NFC chip can be called unforgivable, but all the cons are smoothed out by a very powerful processor and an excellent amount of RAM. In China, a smartphone costs about 24,200 rubles, which is 9,000 rubles lower than when it came out.